Label Tech Inc, custom flexo label manufacturers specialize in printing UL labels as well as CSA approved labels.
Label Tech is an authorized printer of UL labels using the registered trademarks that are tightly controlled by Underwriters Laboratories. UL labels with either the UL or UR registered certification marks may be only used on or in connection with products certified by UL and under the terms of written agreement with UL.
Prior to production of UL labels the final lay-out of the most common TYPE R MARK, must be provided to UL for review and acceptance. A copy of the UL label to be printed, which we can provide, must be approved and stamped by UL's Label Center and must be provided to us. You can find a detailed explanation of the requirements on the UL web site.
The component mark (UR) does not require a stamped drawing but it is recommended that the label information be printed is reviewed for correctness by your UL engineer.
The most controlled UL labels are the Type L. These require authorization for each order (with Issue or Serial Numbers) provided by UL Laboratories. By sending a copy of your label order to UL an order number is given to us from UL with the appropriate quantities and issue/serial numbers.
Take the Next Step to Premium-Quality, High-Impact UL Labels
Contact us at 1-800-639-9905 or by email. Send us your art files or drawings via email, our ftp site, or by fax. Let our customer service team help you choose the right specifications to make your perfect premium-quality, high-impact UL labels.
Custom Flexographic UL Labels
- Up to 20" web width and 24" repeats
- Up to 11 colors Combination Rotary Screen U.V. Flexo and Foil Stamping
- Digital printing up to 7 colors plus cold foil
- Front and back printing
- Consecutive barcode, 2D barcode, arabic numbering and variable imaging
- Extensive die cutting capabilities; over 5,000 cutting dies in house
- Laminating and U.V. varnishing
- Foil Stamping
- Stock adhesive & custom pattern coating
- 100% video inspection capabilities
- State-of-the-art digital direct-to-plate
- UL approved printer
- ISO 9001-2008 certified