Label Tech Inc creates high impact beverage labels as a custom flexographic and UV flexographic pressure sensitive label manufacturer.
Beverage labels from Label Tech make your products stand out. We have the experience and expertise to print your beverage labels to any specification of design, color, layout and shape. With a client roster that includes Blue Print Cleanse, Tuckerman Brewery, and a long list of others, Label Tech Inc is a recognized gold standard for the beverage labeling industry.
We create outstanding beverage labels with a combination of 4-color process, spot colors, metallic inks, foils and varnishes printed on a variety of paper or film. We recommend UV coating or lamination to protect against moisture and fading and keep your beverage labels looking great. We can draw from our extensive in-house inventory of over 5,000 cutting dies, or we can design a custom die for your beverage labels.
Packaging and label application make a difference when choosing material and adhesives for beverage labels. Let us know what type of packaging your beverage labels will be applied to and the environment they will be applied in and used for.
Take the Next Step to Premium-Quality, High-Impact Beverage Labels
Contact us at 1-800-639-9905 or by email. Send us your art files or drawings via email, our ftp site, or by fax. Let our customer service team help you choose the right specifications to make your perfect premium-quality, high-impact beverage labels.
Custom Flexographic Beverage Labels
- Up to 20" web width and 24" repeats
- Up to 11 colors Combination Rotary Screen U.V. Flexo and Foil Stamping
- Digital printing up to 7 colors plus cold foil
- Front and back printing
- Consecutive barcode, 2D barcode, arabic numbering and variable imaging
- Extensive die cutting capabilities; over 5,000 cutting dies in house
- Laminating and U.V. varnishing
- Foil Stamping
- Stock adhesive & custom pattern coating
- 100% video inspection capabilities
- State-of-the-art digital direct-to-plate
- UL approved printer
- ISO 9001-2008 certified